Monday, December 22, 2008

Edit Credits 4/4: DJ Still Life



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Happy holidays and stuff. There, I said it. I'm writing this from home in Austin while my Dad, bro and I watch Dark Knight on Blu-Ray. I made fajitas with chorizo and yams. Still Life files this edit, a cut up of a holiday-themed afro-funk deep jams perfect for any remaining egg nog ragers still on the agenda before Santa day. Also, is Pee Pee Dynamite the best name for..well, the best name for anything, really? Afro-funk singer, for sure. It'd also be a good name for a dog. Or an airplane. "The Boeing PeePee Dynamite." 

Enjoy Pee Pee and your holiday respite. I'll be broadcasting from Austin until New Year's, when I'm going to see Blonde Redhead back in Manhattan..




No comments: